Mystery shopper is a marketing technique that consists in the fact that a person comes to the point of selling goods or services, and passed off as a real buyer. This person plays a real dialogue with the seller and consultant in the process of which arranging a measurement of effectiveness of the corporate employee.
The specific cases of using of “secret shopper” method:
- Exploring the ability of the sales assistant to help the buyer to select necessary goods;
- Determination whether the seller was at workplace during a visit of a “mystery shopper”;
- Exploring the conclusiveness of the seller and ability to overcome the doubts of the customer;
- Examination of the look of the trading hall, and the storage conditions of goods;
- Reviewing the seller’s awareness with a variety of goods;
- Identifying how often sales assistant offer an alternative product to the customers, if the requested item is not available.
“Ukrainian Sociological Standard” is often using a more complex comparative secret shopping (mystery shopper) method. In this way, if it is needed to identify the strengths and weaknesses of competitors and to compare the quality of working standards, to the control group of store units that will be tested by this method, can be also included a store unit of the competitors’ companies.
Our company has the possibility of implementing the method of “secret shopper” in most of major cities of Ukraine: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa, Lugansk, Zaporizhia, and so on.